Competition Dates: December 1, 2021 to December 14, 2021
Submission Deadline: December 14, 2021
Please follow the safety requirements below before trying any of the challenges:
- Parent or guardian supervision is required
- Only complete challenges that you are comfortable with.
- Make sure you have a safe, open space around you so you don’t trip over anything
- Make sure you use the equipment outlined in each challenge safely and check that the equipment works properly before you use it
- Only use equipment that you are comfortable with.
- Remember, there are equipment modifications for each challenge!
- Follow the instructions in each video to ensure you are safely completing the challenges before attempting them on your own
- Ensure you are wearing proper footwear, stay hydrated, and most importantly have fun!
Results will be posted once scores are tabulated.
Check out some photos from the Game!
Who is ready to get swimming? Here’s YOUR chance to get back in the water and submit your best time to see how you do against swimmers from across Ontario! Choose any or all of the 10m Assisted, 25m and 50m freestyle and backstroke and 100m freestyle. You can do a time trial with your club or visit your local pool yourself. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming!