Please follow the safety requirements below before trying any of the challenges:
- Parent or guardian supervision is required
- Only complete challenges that you are comfortable with.
- Make sure you have a safe, open space around you so you don’t trip over anything
- Make sure you use the equipment outlined in each challenge safely and check that the equipment works properly before you use it
- Only use equipment that you are comfortable with.
- Remember, there are equipment modifications for each challenge!
- Follow the instructions in each video to ensure you are safely completing the challenges before attempting them on your own
- Ensure you are wearing proper footwear, stay hydrated, and most importantly have fun!
Results will be posted once scores are tabulated.
Check out some photos from the Game!
Welcome to the very first Epic Equestrian Events as part of Special Olympics Virtual Hometown Games! Hope Haven Pegasus Equestrian team wants you to experience what it takes to be an equestrian athlete, but from the safety of the ground. Get yourselves saddled up and ready to have some fun!