Milton Curling Virtual Games
How it Works
Submit your best score/time before the deadline; results will be divisioned by skill level
Please follow the safety requirements below before trying any of the challenges:
- Parent or guardian supervision is required
- Only complete challenges that you are comfortable with.
- Make sure you have a safe, open space around you so you don’t trip over anything
- Make sure you use the equipment outlined in each challenge safely and check that the equipment works properly before you use it
- Only use equipment that you are comfortable with.
- Remember, there are equipment modifications for each challenge!
- Follow the instructions in each video to ensure you are safely completing the challenges before attempting them on your own
- Ensure you are wearing proper footwear, stay hydrated, and most importantly have fun!
Check out the featured sport below!
, Milton Curling Virtual Gamesc7e15, , 11146, 8661, 8662, 8660, 8658
Check out the Healthy Athletes challenges below!
Results will be posted once scores are tabulated.
8661 <> https://sovirtualgames.ca/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/gravity_forms/82-2af2548ed664678f4d8189d5a7e3bb11/2021/03/Final-Results-for-Posting.pdf, 8660 <> https://sovirtualgames.ca/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/gravity_forms/82-2af2548ed664678f4d8189d5a7e3bb11/2021/03/Final-Results-for-Posting1.pdf, 8662 <> https://sovirtualgames.ca/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/gravity_forms/82-2af2548ed664678f4d8189d5a7e3bb11/2021/03/Final-Results-for-Posting2.pdf, 8658 <> https://sovirtualgames.ca/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/gravity_forms/82-2af2548ed664678f4d8189d5a7e3bb11/2021/03/Final-Results-for-Posting3.pdf
Check out some photos from the Game!
Milton Special Olympics welcomes athletes from across Ontario to participate in our Curling Virtual Games. Good Luck and Have Fun!!