Description du défi
What Are We Doing? Team up with a partner to run 100 metres! Either at home or virtually.
Instructions pour les défis
Where Should We Do It? Driveway, Backyard
What Do We Need? Stopwatch or timer app on your phone, measuring tape, rope/masking tape
How Should We Set Up? Measure out 50 metres (164 feet)
How Do We Do It?
- Find a partner, either at home or a friend/family member online
- Measure 50 metres or 70 regular steps, and mark your start line and finish line
- Have your timer stand at the finish line
- From the start line, run to the finish line as fast as you can!
- Mark down your time as you cross the finish line
- Have your partner do the same thing at their home
Scoring: Add the two times together in seconds and milliseconds (eg. 7.71 seconds + 10.42 seconds = 18.13 team score)