Description du défi
What Are We Doing? How far can you jump?
Instructions pour les défis
Where Should We Do It? Driveway, Backyard
What Do We Need? Masking tape, measuring tape, chalk or coin
How Should We Set Up? Put down a line of tape marking a starting line
How Do We Do It?
- Line up with your toes behind the piece of tape
- Squat down and swing your arms back
- As you swing your arms forward, jump as far as you can
- As you land, have someone mark (with chalk/coin) where the back of your heels are
- Measure from the tape line to where your heels landed
Scoring: Measure from the start line to where your heels landed in meters and millimeters (2.35 meters)