What Are We Doing? In one minute do as many flutter kicks as you can!
Where Should We Do It? A flat area either on carpet or grass, or with a towel or yoga mat
What Do We Need? Stopwatch or timing app on your phone
How Should We Set Up? Make sure you space is free of tripping or slipping hazards
How Do We Do It?
- Lay down on your back and place your hands under you bum on each side. palms down
- Start your timer for one minute
- Lift your legs off of the ground together, raise one leg at a time, one after the other
- Ensure that your legs are separating by a foot width
- Count how many kicks you can do in one minute, counting each time a leg is raised as one kick. Take a break if you need to.
Scoring: Total the number of times you preformed a flutter kick and submit your number.