What Are We Doing? See how many bodyweight squats you can complete in 1 minute
Where Should We Do It? Inside or outside in an open clear space
What Do We Need? Stopwatch or timing app on your phone
How Should We Set Up? Make sure your space is clear of all tripping and slipping hazards
How Do We Do It?
1) Start with your feet shoulder-width apart, toes slightly turned out. Tighten your stomach muscles and keep looking forward.
2) Set your timer/stopwatch for 60 seconds
3) Start your timer
4) Slowly bend at the knees and drop your hips to lower your body
5) Your hips lower to 90 degrees (do not let your hips drop below the level of your knees).
6) Keep your heels flat on the floor
7) At the bottom of the exercise pause for a moment ad strongly push back up to the starting position
8) Repeat steps 4-7 until your 60 seconds run out
Scoring: Let us know how many squats you were able to fully complete