Description du défi
What Are We Doing? See how many burpees you can complete in 1 minute
Instructions pour les défis
Where Should We Do It? Inside or outside in an open space
What Do We Need? Stopwatch or timer app on your phone
How Should We Set Up? Make sure your space is clear of all tripping and slipping hazards
How Do We Do It?
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, weight in your heels, and your arms at your sides
- Set your timer at 60 seconds
- Start your timer
- Squat down, place your hands on the floor directly in front of you. Shift your weight onto your hands.
- Jump your feet back to softly land on the balls of your feet in a plank position. Your body should form a straight line from your head to heels. Be careful not to let your back sag or your butt stick up in the air.
- Jump your feet back so that they land just behind your hands.
- Reach your arms over head and explosively jump up into the air.
- Land and immediately lower back into a squat for your next rep.
- Repeat steps 4-8 until your timer runs out