What are we doing? Juggle the ball as many times as you can before the ball hits the floor.
Where should we do it? Driveway, sidewalk, or backyard.
What do we need? Soccer ball (or any ball, hackysack ect).
How should we set up? Make sure you space is clear of obstacles you could slip or trip on.
How do we do it?
1) Drop the ball from your hands towards your good and kick it up.
2) Continue to kick or knee the ball up as many times in a row without letting the ball hit the ground.
3) Record the number of times you are able to kick the ball up before it hits the ground.
4) Try two attempts and total your score from both attempts.
5) Have your Unified partner complete the above steps.
6) Take the athlete’s score from both of their attempts (5+3=8) and the Unified partners total from their two attempts (4+2=6) and add them together for your combined total: 8+6=14.