What Are We Doing? Timing ourselves running through a weave pattern.
Where Should We Do It? At a spacious indoor or outdoor space with level, firm footing.
What Do We Need? Stopwatch or timer app on your phone, measuring tape, ten pylon-like items (jugs, Tupperware), appropriate footwear.
How Should We Set-up?
- Place your first “pylon” as your starting point.
- Place a second “pylon” 10m ahead.
- Place the next seven “pylons” in a weave pattern of 3m to the side and 2m ahead.
- Place the last “pylon” 10m ahead of the last weaving pylon as your end point.
How Do We Do It?
- Start your timer as you leave the start point.
- Weave through the pattern.
- Stop your timer as you pass the finish point.
Submit the time it took you from starting point to end point.