Description du défi
What are we doing? Running 25 metres up a moderate hill, and timing yourself three times.
Instructions pour les défis
Where should we do it? At a park or on a sidewalk beside a road. Choose firm footing and a safe location.
What do we need? Stopwatch or timer app on your phone, measuring tape, two pylon-like items (jugs, Tupperware), and appropriate footwear.
How should we set-up? Place one “pylon” at the base of the hill, and the other pylon 25m up the hill.
How do we do it?
- Starting position: beside the “pylon” at the base of the hill.
- Start your timer as you start running to the other “pylon” up the hill.
- Stop your timer as you arrive at the second “pylon” and record your time.
- Walk back down to the starting “pylon” and repeat two more times.
- Submit each of your three times and they will be combined for a total score.