Description du défi
What are we doing? How many times can you run back and forth in 60 seconds?
Instructions pour les défis
Where should we do it? Long hallway, driveway, or backyard.
What do we need? Stopwatch or a timer app on your phone, measuring tape, two pylon-like items (jugs, Tupperware), and appropriate footwear.
How should we set up? Place your two “pylons” 10 meters apart (33 ft., about the length of a school bus!)
How do we do it?
1) Starting position: beside one of your “pylons” facing the other pylon.
2) Set your timer/stopwatch at 60 seconds.
3) Start the timer!
4) Run and touch the other pylon, turn and run back to the other pylon.
5) See how many times you can touch a pylon before the timer runs out.
6) If you are half-way when the time runs out, count from the last pylon you touched.
7)Submit how many times you touched a pylon within the 60 seconds.