What are we doing? Bowl two games in a row and submit your score.
Where should we do it?
At your local bowling centre. Either with your bowling program, or on your own.
What do we need?
- Electronic scoring or someone to keep score for you.
- Your own bowling equipment or you may use the bowling centre equipment (COVID Protocols must be in place for cleaning equipment)
How do we do it?
- Go to your local bowling centre.
- Bowl your two games in a row (either with your bowling program or on your own)
- Record your score.
- We will accept one total score per bowler. You are welcome to bowl multiple times but you should only submit your highest two game score. Remember, the score submitted must be two games bowled in a row.
- Submit your score for your two games.
Score type : Points
Show us your achievement
Results entry will be available soon.
Practice your challenges over the next week and then come back to enter your results.