What are we doing?
- Chipping the ball to a target.
Where should we do it?
- Outdoors on a flat surface; a putting green surrounded by grass is ideal
What do we need?
- A golf club (no Woods or Putters)
- Golf ball
- Golf Hole or Coffee Mug
- Chalk, rope or Tape
- Measuring Stick or Tape
How should we set up?
- See the video to help with set up.
- Turn the mug on its side and mark two circles around it: one circle 3 metres away and one 6 metres away
- Mark your chipping area to start 14 metres away.
- The chipping area can be 3m x 3m square, and placed 2m away from the green if you are using one.
How do we do it?
- Chip the ball towards the mug from the chipping area mark
- You will have five turns to the chip the ball
Keep score for each ball you putt; you should have five scores to add together for a total number of points.
- Ball into the hole or mug: 4 points
- Ball within 3 metres: 3 points
- Ball between 3 and 6 metres: 2 points
- Ball outside of 6 metres: 1 point
- Ball is missed in the swing: 0 points
Score type : Points
Show us your achievement
Results entry will be available soon.
Practice your challenges over the next week and then come back to enter your results.