What are we doing?
- Putting the ball into the target from a longer distance away.
Where should we do it?
- Outdoors on a flat, even surface; a putting green is ideal
- Indoors on a flat, carpeted surface
What do we need?
- A golf putter
- Golf ball
- Golf Hole, or Coffee Mug
- Chalk, rope or Tape
- Measuring Stick or Tape
How should we set up?
- See the pictures to help with set up.
- Turn the mug on its side and mark two circles around it: one circle 0.5 metres away and one 1.5 metres away
- Mark your putting point at 8 metres away
How do we do it?
- Putt the ball towards the mug from the 8m mark
- You will have five turns to the putt the ball
Keep score for each ball you putt; you should have five scores to add together for a total number of points.
- Ball into the hole or mug: 4 points
- Ball within .5 metres: 3 points
- Ball between 1.5 and .5 metres: 2 points
- Ball outside of 1.5 metres: 1 point
- Ball is missed in the swing: 0 points
Score type : Points
Show us your achievement
Results entry will be available soon.
Practice your challenges over the next week and then come back to enter your results.