Description du défi
What are we doing?
A modified version of the basketball shooting game Twenty One, to allow for individual play!
Type de sport :
Instructions pour les défis
Where should we do it?
Anywhere with a regulation 10 foot basketball hoop.
What do we need?
- A basketball
- A regulation 10 foot basketball hoop
- Tape, chalk or a marker
- A measuring device if not playing on a marked court
How do we set it up?
- If you are playing on a marked court, no set up is needed!
- If you are playing at home or an unmarked court, from the backboard, measure 15 feet (5 big steps) from the backboard. Mark this spot with a cone or tape. This will act as your foul line.
How do we do it?
- The goal of the game will be to amass 21 points or more.
- The athlete should begin with a shot from the foul line. A successfully made shot from this spot is worth 2 points.
- If the athlete misses the initial shot from the foul line, they should retrieve their rebound. They will then have one attempt to sink this shot. If they are successful, it is worth 1 point.
- If the athlete misses the shot, they will continue to retrieve their rebound and take their next shot from that rebound location.
Type de score : Distance
Images des sponsors
Vous voulez nous rejoindre ?
Montrez votre esprit de compétition, enregistrez votre compétition et remplissez ce formulaire pour relever le défi dès aujourd'hui ! Bonne chance et amusez-vous bien !
Please click to enter result when you are ready