What are we doing?
How many times can you throw the ball up in the air and catch it with one hand out of 25 throws.
Where should we do it?
Indoors or outdoors, where there is enough ceiling room to throw a ball above your head.
What do we need?
- A small ball (I.e. baseball, softball, tennis ball, etc.). If you do not have a ball at home, you can roll a pair of socks together in the shape of a ball.
- Optional: Softball glove.
How should we set-up?
Find some open space around you that allows you to be able to move without tripping or falling.
How do we do it?
- Stand in a position ready to be active, with a ball in your throwing hand and your glove on the other hand. (Glove is optional)
- When ready throw the ball up in the air and try to catch it with your hand or glove. Every time you catch the ball do a different fun dance move.
- Repeat these steps 24 more times.
- Keep track of how many times you successfully catch the ball. One successful catch, equals one point.
Score type: Points