What are we doing?
Moving as fast as we can while keeping our upright “equitation” posture!
Where should we do it?
Outside on level ground
What do we need?
● 2 pylons or objects to mark a starting point and turning around point
● A folded t-shirt
How should we set up?
● On smooth ground, place your 2 pylons or objects a distance of 10 metres apart.
How do we do it?
● Standing at your 1st pylon, stand tall and place your folded t-shirt on top of your head.
● Start your timer and WALK as fast as you can towards your other pylon, circle around it
and come back to the start, stopping your timer when you get there.
● If you drop your t-shirt you must stop and place it back on your head before continuing
Let us know how fast you were able to make it through the course!