What are we doing?
Weaving through a pole bending course as fast as we can!
Where should we do it?
Outside on level ground, preferably grass
What do we need?
● 6 pylons or object that may represent a pole in the ground
● 1 object to designate your start/finish line
How should we set up?
● Place your start/finish object on ground then measure 10 metres to where you will place
your first pylon.
● Set your 6 pylons in a straight line separated by 2 meters.
How do we do it?
● Your timer starts when you take off as fast as you can from your start line and run all the way until you reach the 6th pylon.
● Take a sharp turn around that 6th pylon and weave back through all the pylons.
● When you reach the 1st pylon, take a sharp turn around it and weave all the way back to
the 6th pylon.
● When you get back to the 6th pylon, take a sharp turn and run straight back to the
start/finish line where your timer will stop.
● Let us know how fast you were able to complete the pole bending challenge!