What are we doing?
Completing a set course of jumps as fast as possible like a horse!
Where should we do it?
Outside on a flat area of grass, you’ll need approximately a 20m x 15m area
What do we need?
● 5 hockey sticks or hurdles depending on how high you want to jump!
● 2 pylons or objects to represent a pylon
How should we set up?
● See the video to help with set up.
● Distance between jumps 1,2 and 3,4 is 5 metres
● Distance between the inside of jumps 1, 4 and 2,3 is 10 metres
● The 5th jump goes directly in the middle of the set up
● Pylons placed in line with centre jump 10 metres away on each side
How do we do it?
1. Start and Finish is at Pylon A.
2. Timer starts as you take off from Pylon A in a clockwise direction over jumps 1 and 2,
around Pylon B, continuing on over jumps 3 and 4.
3. Make a sharp turn around Pylon A to head straight down the middle and over jump 5.
4. Turn left around Pylon B and continue in a counterclockwise direction to reverse the
pattern heading over jumps 2 and 1, around Pylon A, over jumps 4 and 3, sharp turn
around Pylon B to then go straight down the middle over jump 5 and finishing at Pylon A
where your timer will stop!
● Let us know how fast you were able to complete your jumper course.