What are we doing? Seeing how many small light balls you can drop into a cup in 60 seconds while standing on an elevated surface.
Where should we do it? In your house.
What do we need? Sturdy chair to stand on (or a large step or ledge), roughly 30 small light balls (ping pong balls, pompoms, cotton balls, paper squashed into a ball), a regular sized cup, stopwatch or timer on your phone.
How should we set up? Set your cup on the floor just in front of your chair
How do we do it?
1) Stand on the elevated surface with the balls you are using in your hand.
2) Set 60 seconds on your timer.
3) When the timer starts try to drop as many balls into the cup as possible.
4) Try not to let the balls bounce out or knock the cup over.
5) Once the timer goes off at the end of the 60 seconds count how many balls you got into the cup.
Scoring: Give yourself 1 point for every ball that is in the cup at the end of the 60 seconds. Example: Brynn dropped 30 pom poms in the 60 seconds and 10 of them where in the cup when the timer went off. She will enter 10 points.