What are we doing? How many tee lifts (lateral raises) of 5 lbs per hand with a hold can you complete in 90 seconds?
Where should we do it? Any flat open space, indoors or outdoors.
What do we need?
- We recommend backpacks so you can zip the bags closed. If you don’t have backpacks, you can use a shopping bags, a tote or a purse, but please be careful to ensure the weight does not fall out of the bags during the activity.
- 2, 2L pop bottles.
- If you do not have these items, place anything that weighs 5lbs into each of your 2 bags.
How do we do it?
- Place 1 2L pop bottle in each backpack.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Hold the backpacks to the sides of your legs.
- Start your timer!
- Raise the bags from beside your legs to shoulder height with your arms creating a straight line.
- Hold the bags in the raised position for a count of 3.
- Return to your starting position.
- Count how many times you can repeat the movement in 90 seconds.
Score type : Points
Show us your achievement
Results entry will be available soon.
Practice your challenges over the next week and then come back to enter your results.