What are we doing? How many squats of 20 lbs can you complete in 90 seconds?
Where should we do it? Any flat open space, indoors or outdoors.
What do we need?
- We recommend a backpack so you can zip the bag closed. If you don’t have a backpack you can use a shopping bag, a tote or a purse, but please be careful to ensure the weight does not fall out of the bag during the activity.
- 4, 2L pop bottles
- 2 canned food item. (Pop, soup, beans etc.)
- If you do not have these items, place anything that weighs 20lbs in your bag.
How do we do it?
- Stand shoulder width apart.
- Place the bag straps over our shoulders so that the bag sits next to your chest. If you are not using a backpack, hold your bag with two hands in front of your chest.
- Start your timer!
- Squat down until our upper legs are parallel to the ground, keeping our chest high.
- Return to your starting position.
- Count how many times you can repeat the movement in 90 seconds and submit your score!
Score type : Points
Show us your achievement
Results entry will be available soon.
Practice your challenges over the next week and then come back to enter your results.