What Are We Doing? How fast can you complete the four runs around the four cones.
Where Should We Do It? Indoors or Outdoors on a non-slip surface. Large area to allow for 30 feet of space between all four cones.
What Do We Need? Stopwatch or timer app on your phone, a measuring tape, four cone type objects (jugs, piece of tape) and appropriate footwear.
How Should We Set-up? Place the four “cones” in a square formation 30 feet apart.
How Do We Do It?
- Stand behind cone #1, with feet slightly wider than hips and knees slightly bent.
- On command, “Ready, Set, Go” Sprint forwards to cone #2.
- At cone #2, turn sideways and shuffle or sidestep to cone #3.
- At cone #3, turn so your back is towards cone #4 and run backwards to cone #4.
- At cone #4, turn and sprint forward to cone #1.
Scoring: Complete the square as fast as possible. Total time to complete the square is recorded into the results.